Rapid ear pain relief : Otipax acts within 5 minutes
A rapid reduction of inflammation
A reduction in redness of the eardum is noticed 10 minutes after Otipax® administration inside the ear and a visible reduction in swelling is detected after 5 minutes.
A combined action
Lidocaine and phenazone work together to reinforce and to increase the total efficacy :
- The anaesthetic effect is faster : faster pain relief
- A more intense anaesthetic effect : better reduction of pain
- The anaesthetic effect is increased : longer pain relief.
Otipax® is safe to use*
Otipax® does not contain antibiotic, so there is less risk of toxicity for the ear (internal ear lesions).
* The eardrum must be intact when Otipax® is administered and the patient must not have a history of allergy to one of the components of the product.
A product which fits international guidelines
Otipax® is a treatment designed to provide pain relied in acute otitis media. Otipax® fits with international guidelines requirements and also international and national health authoritis requirements.
* the eardrum must be intact when administering the product and the patient must not have a history of allergy to one of the constituent products.